Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yesterday Was A Blast!

As the company grows, my time on the floor with the guys and in the air with customers gets less and less.  Conversely, the time I need to fill the role as President & CEO grows and grows. 

Well yesterday was different! I got to fly with customers (140 - 262#'s) from Southern, IL in the G2-2PT, fly with Jimmie "O" (me in the G2-2PT & Jimmie in his G1)  and at the end of the day, Louanne (my beloved wife) and I got to go up for an hour of just taking in the splendor of Fall color in Michigan!   Yesterday was a blast! 

For those that are contemplating a trip to Hastings this Fall, please let Don Vander Wall know early when you are coming.  The aircraft are busy and so are we; the earlier you schedule your trip to 9D9, the better we can serve your needs. 

Have a Colorful Day!

No comments: