Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Congratulations!

I watch the Blog Traffic and our web activity everyday. Not every third day or once a week, I watch it everyday!  As you can tell, our audience and fan base is coming in from all over the world and it shows.

Well today I am THRILLED to report to you, our Global Audience, that it finally happened!  You have hit this Blog (www.honeybeeg2.blogspot.com) for a grand total of 50,000 times!  That is so cool! 

I have used this prelude because I want to say "Thank You!" to all of you for every hit!  I also want to congratulate All of Us, Team HoneyBee G2, our customers, our fans and those that are discovering the HoneyBee G2 for the first time!  

It has taken so much effort to get this far and we would have nothing if it had not been for your support and your belief in the HoneyBee G2 Project.

From the bottom of my heart and on behalf of Team HoneyBee G2, Thank you so much!

Sincerely,



1 comment:

GyroJim said...

Jim,

That was a great story!...How would you feel about us publishing it in the Western Rotorcraft Newsletter? I don’t know if there will be room for it in our next edition as it is coming out soon and may already be filled up but if there is room I would love to see your story in there. Are you OK with that?

Doug Barker
URA President