Translate

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Rides & Scheduling For The Spring Shows

Mark,


Thank you for writing and asking  about scheduling rides during the Spring Shows in Florida! The list has grown to a formidable level and I am looking forward to having you (and the others) go for a ride in the G2 Tandem. 

Here is the plan...on how we hope to accommodate your (and others) needs for a target time slot. Over the next couple of weeks, I will put up the list of those riding with me.  That list will ask you for your 1st/2nd/3rd choice for the days of the Shows and if you have a preference for AM or PM time slots.  I am also going to ask for your cell phone number so that we have the best chance to connect without a lot of hassle.

Once I get this information, I will begin assembling a more final "working list"...pretty simple.  If a rider misses his or her respective time slot, Louanne will do her best to get that person back into the schedule on a stand-by basis.  One think for sure is that I am very much looking forward to flying together!

Thanks for writing...
Take care!



No comments: