Translate

Monday, January 30, 2012

NEW Web Site Is Up & Running!

Well, it is finally up and I love the newest look! That's right...The UPDATED HoneyBee G2 Website is up and running!  This time around we wanted a nice simple, clean look and I think that was achieved!  I also want to say a personal "Thank  You" to my friend Don who has done so much behind the scenes to help on the website.  Don has been instrumental on helping me clarify some of the purposes of the Blog vs. the role of the more technical and factual Web Pages at www.honeybeeg2.com.  This has been so good for me to consider how they are both tools, one for facts about us and the G2 and the other to communicate the day to day flying and direction we are going. I get into more of this on the new web site.

Thanks again Don for being a part of all that is going on here at HoneyBee G2!


Take care,

Jim



No comments: