Happy New Year!
It is hard to believe that 2012 is here already! Last Friday night our staff had our 2011 Corporate Year End Dinner. We have a great, hard working staff and when we get together it is like a reunion with your best friends. This is the same group that many of you have met at the 2011 Summer Shows. Well from all of us to all of you, Happy New Year!
In looking back at the "Post Title" the topic at hand is the 2012 Show Schedule. We are going to be doing a number of things better and different this year. One major, major focus is Introduction Rides for those that are interested. As we get closer, I will be sure to send out more details relative to the shows, but for now this should allow you to get the dates on your schedule....
- 2012 Bensen Days
- March 21 - 25, 2012
- Wauchula, FL: We will be setting up flight operations here and flying all around Central Florida
- Rides: Schedule as soon as possible please. We already have people booking tickets to be at this event with us.
- Flight Demonstrations and New Frames On Display
- March 27 - April 1, 2012
- We will continue our flight operations out of Wauchula, FL
- We will be flying into Lakeland during the open flying there.
- We hope to place a person in Chopper Town but only to schedule rides in Wauchula where we will be operating at Wauchula.
- It is easier to find us and go for a ride with us in Wauchula than it is to find us at Chopper Town at Lakeland!
- June 7 - 9, 2012
- Rides & Flight Demonstrations and New Frames On Display
- July 23 - 29, 2012
- Rides & Flight Demonstrations (Rides at Fond du Lac, WI)
- Frames On Display: We begin to pull out the newest stuff!
- July 31 - August 4, 2012
- Rides & Flight Demonstrations
- We begin to pull out the newest stuff!
Want to get on the flight schedule? Just Email Fly-A-G2@honeybeeg2.com today!
I can't wait to see you at one of these shows and fly together!