Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HoneyBee G2 UL Ripe For Market

First, let me say thank you to all of you (from all over the world!) that have been following the HoneyBee G2 Ultralight. It really is a beautiful little gyroplane.  It seems like many, many of you feel the same way I do about this little, full-featured entry level gyroplane.  It is such a sweet little gyro!

Currently, we are working on another batch for those that are interested in one. Here is what you have to look forward to:
  1. Azusalite Wheels/Tires/Tubes: The aluminum are nice but we save over 2#'s
  2. New Composite Tail Surfaces
  3. New Drive Ratio/2.08 for additional thrust
  4. New Lighter Weight Rotor Head
  5. Target Weight: 245 - 248#'s
Jeremy and I are shooting some additional video next week. I will get it up at YouTube shortly thereafter. Stay tuned....


One in Yellow for me!


Jim

No comments: