Translate

Monday, August 22, 2011

Gyroplane Training Centers International, LLC

Is this a carrier landing?
Oh, we are having fun for sure!  

As I mentioned in my post yesterday, today I wanted to share a little bit more about Gyroplane Training Centers International, LLC. 

By now you have seen or  read about our efforts  to "Build The Safest Gyroplanes In The World™" which is a key element for sure; there is more to it.  That element is a training system that goes hand-in-glove with the HoneyBee G2 Line of gyroplanes.  Without a training system that is specific to the capabilities of the aircraft you are going to fly, you are in for a long learning curve.  I am not telling you not to buy, just don't buy a single seater! Training is the lifeblood to your safe flying experience.  

The Gyroplane Training Center System is an original training system created specifically for teaching new gyroplane pilots the basics of rotorcraft systems,  flight principles, basic to advanced skills and applying all of this to learning how to "fit in" and  "contribute to" the General Aviation world. 

Interested? Here is what you can look forward to.... I think that it is obvious that I love flying gyros.  If that is something you did not pick up prior to today, it is true; I love flying them. It is with that level of passion, approach, intensity, insight and forethought that the training curricula has been created.  As the leader of the band, I commit to you that you will have a great training experience.  All I want you to do is be teachable. You won't get all the habits and acrostics overnight, no one does. If you practice them every time you fly, every time you visualize and every time you ponder flying a gyroplane, you too will fall in love with the gyroplane and look at them as the safest aircraft in all the world! 

That I guarantee! 

Jim


No comments: