Translate

Monday, May 16, 2011

New Enclosure Overview Video

Good Morning! 

Ever since I first posted the enclosure pictures I have received a constant stream of kind words, support and interest in the project.  This part of the line seems to have expanded your vision of what you want your HoneyBee G2 to be and look like.  The upside to all of your interest is that I have needed to do a better job of getting information out to you.  Some have wanted Single Place pictures. Others want the Two Place Pictures. Yet others want more details for the Nose Cone/Windscreen/Upper Cover area. 

As a way of satisfying the need for more information, I decided this weekend to make a YouTube Video with virtually all of the pictures I have on file. When I get more, I will be sure to update the video.  Here is the link:  G2 Enclosure Video

Enjoy & please keep your suggestions on how to make it even better coming!

Have a great day!

Jim

No comments: