Translate

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The HoneyBee G2 Tandem Flies Again!

Many of you have called or written to me on a regular basis about the status of the HoneyBee G2™ Two-Place Tandem...I have so much appreciated the encouragement! Bringing four completely new gyroplanes to the market at once has been a blessing, a challenge and a THRILL to say the least! 

Well after several months of tweaks, changes and dedication, I am so pleased to tell you that the G2™ Tandem is even more stable in pitch than we had ever dreamed it would be, the Moving Mast™ works like a charm (in flight too!) and the Suzuki is working just great!  

Weather pending, the balance of Phase I Flight Testing should be done over the next ten days.  That will include a whole list of flight conditions: pitch stability (in convective and uneven terrain situations) and load testing for minimum Forward Speed Conditions, etc, etc. 

For now, thanks for being part of the cheering section! There is much to share with you! I just have to get out of the aircraft long enough to write about it. Because of that, if you email me, please give me a couple of days to respond. I will get back to you as soon as I get back on the ground! Until then.....

Please Keep Cheering!

Jim

No comments: