Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You Said Yellow Right?

There you have it.... Yes, more beautiful Yellow HoneyBee G2 frames.  So far we have made Pink, Yellow and soon a Yamaha Blue frame with Silver accent parts.  Ooooh is that one going to be beautiful. 

The Yellow frames you see on the T-Cart are actually being built today.  The assembly crew is here in full force and by the end of the day....it will be a beautiful sight. 

As we build more and more of the HoneyBee G2 Frames, each with customer colors and combinations of power plants and options, I am sure that our color offering will expand.  We are adding Red, White, Bright Green, Olive Drab and an entire selection of colors to choose from. 

So what color will your Honey G2 be? I want to hear from you so I am putting up a survey later today.  The survey gives you the opportunity to tell AWI more about your G2™.  If the color you want is not listed, just send me an e-mail at jim@honeybeeg2.com. Tell me what color you want, even if it is Hot Neon Pink!

Yellow for me!

Jim


No comments: