Translate

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The GyroJournal™

14 years ago, I began writing the GyroJournal™.  It was the story of what I was doing, what was going right and what I was struggling with in regard to the original HoneyBee.  I found it to be a wonderful way of "bringing along" those that loved the original HoneyBee Gyro (G1) on my journey. 

Unlike the earlier post called, "A Journey Worth Taking", the GyroJournal was more technical and factual in nature. I was trying to help others with their struggle of getting the CG right, how to plan a 100+ mile cross country flight, deal with blade angle settings, prop pitch settings, max static RPM's, thrust, fuel/oil issues and the list went on and on. 

My question to you is, "Are you interested in this kind of information"? It is a lot of work so I want to be sure that it is helpful to a large group of you before I begin.  If you think it will help you, please drop me a quick e-mail at jim@honeybeeg2.com.  All I need is a..."write it Buckaroo"  in the subject of the e-mail and I will be off and GyroJournaling.

Don't forget to go flying!

Jim

No comments: