Translate

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Julie & Julia... The Movie

There was a popular "chick flick" I actually saw three times.  If once was not enough, I watched it with Ellie, one of my Russian twin daughters first because Annie her sister had other plans that night. Then when Annie was free, of course we had to see it again because Ellie loved it and by that time, I was actually beginning to like the movie. What better thing to do on a Friday night than to take my wife Louanne to see it.  

The movie Julie & Julia  was a true story which chronicled how "Julie" decided to start a Blog about cooking the recipes of "Julia Child".  By now you might be thinking so what....why is Jim talking about this movie. Because....  Julie makes a comment on "blogging" during the movie that has run through my head since I started blogging about the HoneyBee G2™ in January 2011. She asked, "...is anyone actually reading what I am writing"?  In her case they really, really were, so much so that there was a movie made about it and Julie is probably retired by now. 

I too have wondered the same thing at times. The management tools that Google provides for blogging allows me to know that "you all" are hitting the site literally from all over the world!!! Welcome to the Blog!  One question still remains however, are you just looking at the pretty pictures of gyros or are you actually reading what I write? 

My solution! Offer a FreeBee!  Not a gyro but a Free HoneyBee G2™ Baseball Hat. For those that missed the "PS:" on my recent post, I committed to give the first five people that emailed me a brand new HoneyBee G2™ baseball hat, signed by me!   Who knows where you will see these guys show up wearing their new Hats!

My "Hats" are off to you!

Take care,

Jim





No comments: